It’s Here! Tuesday, October 1, 2013
(Others may call it National Night Out but we know it is all about the Neighbors.)
Sites for National Night Out 2013 Block Parties on Tuesday, Oct. 1 are below. The parade and parties start at 6pm.
Be sure to lock your doors & come out to visit with your neighbors! Don’t forget to share this info with your neighbors who don’t have computers.
If your block isn’t having a party, don’t sit inside & mope – find a block party & join the festivities! If you can bring some food or beverage it would be appreciated, but you’ll be welcomed even if you’re empty-handed!
Also, please thank your NNO host(s) – Lazybrook has the best block captains & neighbors in the City of Houston!!
- Betty Allen @ 2338 Brookmere for all of Brookmere
- Melissa & Marc Cougle @ 2110 Millwood for 2000 Millwood
- Wanda Shadle @ 1819 Watercrest for Watercrest
- Nick & Nora Escobedo @ 1831 Greengrass for 1800 Greengrass.
- Janell Bryans @ 2406 Lazybrook for 2302-2423 Lazybrook & 1800 Crystal Court
- Daniel Fernandez @ 2110 Brooktree for 2002-2230 Brooktree
- Doug & Amelia Finney @ 2002 Seamist for 2000 Seamist & 2000 Widdicomb
- Richard & Adina Akins @ 1722 Haverhill for 1600-1800 Haverhill, Guese, 1600-1800 Willowby
- Erin Palmer Fuchs @ 1815 Sea Queen for Sea Queen; Sea King; Seaspray; & Foxwood.
- Cindy Magouirk @ 1811 Millwood for 1800 Millwood
- Mike Scarborough @ 1834 Salford for Salford
- Alison Moss @ 2011 Willowmoss for 2000 Willowmoss & 2000 Greengrass
- Norma Sanchez @ 1839 Mill Creek for Mill Creek
- Judy Dyk @ 1830 Widdicomb for 1800 Widdicomb
- Dahlia & Bryan Brown @ 2203 Lazybrook for 1800 Seamist & 2114-2223 Lazybrook
Enjoy & be safe!
NNO 2013 Organizers:
Matt Herring, Security
Eddie Yarbrough, Block Captain Chair
Richard Akin, President